Dancing sensation Prabhu Deva, who is fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson, is all set to launch his official app today in Chennai. The multifaceted star is launching his personal app to commemorate his comeback to acting in Tamil films after more than a decade.
The app will feature all the latest updates about Prabhu Deva’s films and also a few titbits about his personal life. The app will also be interlinked to Prabhu Deva’s social networking profiles.
On the films’ front, the master will soon be seen in Tamannaah’s Abhinetri, which is set for an October 7th release. He will also choreograph a song for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious comeback film.
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?
- Time set for ANR’s look from NTR biopic
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans