Following the stupendous success of Janatha Garage, fans are eagerly awaiting the announcement about Young Tiger NTR’s next project. The actor was in talks with writer Vakkantham Vamsi for the latter’s directorial debut.
However, the latest revelation by NTR’s brother Kalyanram cast dark clouds over the NTR-Vakkantham combination. Kalyanram, speaking at his latest press conference for ISM, said that they weren’t impressed with the script narrated by Vakkantham Vamsi.
Already, there is a huge buzz that NTR’s next film may be directed by Puri Jagannadh, and Kalyanram’s statement has added more fuel to the buzz. Let’s wait until the official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa