Sai Dharam Tej needs to get his act right as he is going through flops in his career. Now, he is ready with his new film Chitralahari which will release in April.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film has come out really well and the pre-release business has been done for close to 14 crores. This is very good news for the hero but will the film make that kind of money is the big question now.
Chitralahari is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Adivi Sesh ‘Major’ likely to be out on this date?
- F3 set for an August release- Date inside
- Virata Parvam seals its release date finally
- Anasuya’s Thank You Brother Trailer – Slick and Gripping
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream