Sai Dharam Tej needs to get his act right as he is going through flops in his career. Now, he is ready with his new film Chitralahari which will release in April.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film has come out really well and the pre-release business has been done for close to 14 crores. This is very good news for the hero but will the film make that kind of money is the big question now.
Chitralahari is directed by Kishore Tirumala and has Kalyani Priyadarshan as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s Boxer gets a date for its next schedule
- Chiranjeevi reveals why Sujeeth was replaced for Lucifer remake
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral