Bollywood actress Meenakshi Dixit, who had earlier sizzled alongside Superstar Mahesh Babu in the Dookudu intro song, will soon be seen in a crucial cameo in Maharshi. In the film, Meenakshi plays Mahesh’s colleague when they intern at a New York-based company. Her character stands by Rishi in his good and bad times.
In a latest interview, Meenakshi revealed that she was down with dengue and typhoid when director Vamshi Paidipally approached her for the role. Determined to make a solid comeback in Tollywood, Meenakshi convinced Vamshi that she will recuperate before her shoot begins. She then fully recovered within 3 weeks with the help of Yoga, exercise and double dose of vitamins.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Good Luck Sakhi’s teaser: A chirpy tribal girl’s rise to national glory
- Sanjay Dutt to complete dubbing for Sadak 2 before treatment
- Lost many opportunities due to favoritism: Anasuya
- Interesting backdrop for Krish’s film with Rakul and Vaishnav Tej