Bollywood actress Meenakshi Dixit, who had earlier sizzled alongside Superstar Mahesh Babu in the Dookudu intro song, will soon be seen in a crucial cameo in Maharshi. In the film, Meenakshi plays Mahesh’s colleague when they intern at a New York-based company. Her character stands by Rishi in his good and bad times.
In a latest interview, Meenakshi revealed that she was down with dengue and typhoid when director Vamshi Paidipally approached her for the role. Determined to make a solid comeback in Tollywood, Meenakshi convinced Vamshi that she will recuperate before her shoot begins. She then fully recovered within 3 weeks with the help of Yoga, exercise and double dose of vitamins.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot