This week is going to be quite memorable for leading producer Dil Raju. On this day, in 2004, the Allu Arjun-Sukumar-Dil Raju trio’s Arya released in cinemas and went on to become a huge blockbuster. And on the 9th of May, Dil Raju’s latest production, Maharshi, is going to have a grand release worldwide.
Describing Arya as a journey of a lifetime, Dil Raju said in a Facebook post that the film had laid a path towards outstanding success for him, Allu Arjun and Sukumar. He went on to say that he is happy to be associated with Bunny for the fourth time with ICON. Talking about Maharshi, the hotshot producer said that the film will be another experience he will cherish.
15 years ago, on this day, Me, Bunny and Sukumar started a journey of a life time. Arya laid a path towards outstanding…
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil captures Nag, Samantha’s fun moments
- This title more or less confirmed for Pawan-Krish film?
- RGV in no mood to slow down-Locks his next
- Hot and happening celeb to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
- After Amitabh, Abhishek also tests positive for COVID-19
- Amitabh Bachchan tests positive for COVID-19; Hospitalized