This week is going to be quite memorable for leading producer Dil Raju. On this day, in 2004, the Allu Arjun-Sukumar-Dil Raju trio’s Arya released in cinemas and went on to become a huge blockbuster. And on the 9th of May, Dil Raju’s latest production, Maharshi, is going to have a grand release worldwide.
Describing Arya as a journey of a lifetime, Dil Raju said in a Facebook post that the film had laid a path towards outstanding success for him, Allu Arjun and Sukumar. He went on to say that he is happy to be associated with Bunny for the fourth time with ICON. Talking about Maharshi, the hotshot producer said that the film will be another experience he will cherish.
15 years ago, on this day, Me, Bunny and Sukumar started a journey of a life time. Arya laid a path towards outstanding…
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest