Makkal Selvan, Vijay Sethupathi and gorgeous beauty, Trisha Krishnan starred Tamil movie, 96, is one of the best romantic dramas, the audiences have ever experienced. The successful movie was also remade in Telugu and Kannada.
For the past few days, news is doing rounds on social media that director, Prem Kumar, is planning to do a sequel to the emotional love tale of Ram and Jaanu.
But, Prem has debunked the rumours and confirmed that he has no plans to make a sequel to 96 movie. He also revealed that he is working on another project, which will be announced soon.
To say, the hit movie has a possibility of getting a sequel but the maker is not keen to make it happen.
Articles that might interest you:
- BSS9: Makers announce Chatrapathi’s heroine in style
- OTT: Son of India makes its digital debut
- Star director heaps praise on KGF 2
- Beast dominates Netflix’s top three spots
- Juicy update on Prabhas’ Project K
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata creates an all time record at global box office