It’s well known that senior producer Suresh Babu had acquired the rights to remake Bollywood star Ayushmann Khurrana’s hit comedy entertainer, Dream Girl, in Telugu. Young hero Raj Tarun will be reprising Ayushmann’s role in the film’s Telugu version.
Until recently, there has been no official update regarding the movie and this led to speculations that the remake has been shelved. But, in a latest interview while promoting his Friday release, Power Play, Raj Tarun revealed that he will be joining hands with his Orey Bujjiga and Power Play director Vijay Kumar Konda for Dream Girl’s Telugu remake. An official announcement and more details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars