Director Krish comes across as a man with subtle sensibilities which is evident from the kind of stories he chooses to make movies. Now this talented young director has provided a story for a daily serial titled “Swathi Chinukulu” which will be telecasted very soon in ETV. Initially Krish wanted to make a feature film with the story,However he felt the scope is broad and hence went ahead with the serial. Sai Madhav Borra who got appreciation as a dialogue writer for ”Krishnam Vande Jagathgurum” has penned dialogues.
On his Bollywood debut Krish has confirmed that he will soon be directing “Gabbar” with Akshay Kumar which is a remake of Tamil film Ramana and will be produced by SanjayLeelaBhansali. Currently the preproduction work is going on and the shooting will start very soon.
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script