Yatra’s director Mahi V Raghav is basking in the accolades being poured in for his earnest efforts in immortalizing YSR’s historical Padayatra in the movie. Ever since Yatra’s release, many YSR fans have been tagging social media handles of several Tollywood celebs and are rebuking them for not talking about the film. Seeing this, Yatra’s director has finally made an appeal to all the ardent fans of YSR.
“It hurts to see his (YSR’s) fans with all their good intentions wanting celebrities to endorse or acknowledge Yatra. More than me, it is YSR garu’s story and he doesn’t seek or ask for any praise. It is an insult to my work and my way of life. The moment we seek others’ acceptance or acknowledgement, we become beggars. I seek nothing more and I can offer only my gratitude in return,” said Mahi.
Articles that might interest you:
- India is a collection of legends like Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy: Pawan Kalyan
- Happy that Chiru sir’s long-cherished wish is fulfilled by Charan: Rajamouli
- Bigg Boss has special plans for Rahul Sipligunj’s re-entry
- Koratala Siva to break the sentiment for his next?
- PK yells at guards for stopping fan
- Amar Chitra Katha to release a comic on Sye Raa