Even though many gave mixed reviews to Allu Arjun’s last film DJ, the film managed to collect good money at the box office. Now, after a little gap, it has once again created a stutter when it was aired on TV.
The ratings are out and DJ has got a staggering 21.2 TRP’s which is quite good. These ratings are the highest after Baahibali 2 which managed 23.1. This clearly shows the stamina of Allu Arjun among the youth and family audience.
DJ was directed by Harish Shankar and had Pooja Hegde as the female lead. Dil Raju was the producer.
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Nani to do a film in interesting genre
- Stage set for Pantham’s grand event
- Senior heroine to add grace to YSR’s biopic Yatra
- Star daughter gets super tense