Even though many gave mixed reviews to Allu Arjun’s last film DJ, the film managed to collect good money at the box office. Now, after a little gap, it has once again created a stutter when it was aired on TV.
The ratings are out and DJ has got a staggering 21.2 TRP’s which is quite good. These ratings are the highest after Baahibali 2 which managed 23.1. This clearly shows the stamina of Allu Arjun among the youth and family audience.
DJ was directed by Harish Shankar and had Pooja Hegde as the female lead. Dil Raju was the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood