Yet another Telugu film is going to be remade in Hindi. Buoyed by the success of several South Indian films, several producers and production houses have been vying for remake rights of hit Telugu and Tamil films. After Pokiri and Ready, two more Telugu films Vikramarkudu and Dhee are going to be remade in Hindi. Now, Ravi Teja’s Don Seenu has joined the list.
The remake rights of Ravi Teja, Shriya Saran starrer Don Seenu have been bought by Tips Films. Don Seenu was directed by Gopichand Malineni in Telugu and it was his debut film as a director. The film was a commercial success at box-office. So far, Tips Films has only bought the remake rights of the film and the production house is tight lipped about who’s going to play the lead roles in the film. More details are expected to be revealed soon.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic