Devi Sri Prasad earned a lot of flack for his music in Maharshi. The songs did not reach the expectation of fans who were a bit disappointed with the star musician.
Now, the latest we hear is that DSP has covered all the damage. Unit sources reveal that he has done superb re-recording and also gave a terrific background score for the film.
The sources further reveal that DSP’s BGM in the second half has lifted the film to another level. Maharshi is up for a release tomorrow and is directed by Vamsi Paidipally.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand Malineni facing the heat because of Disco Raja
- I didn’t want a hi-fi launch for my son says, noted producer
- Jaanu trailer today-All eyes on Samantha
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?
- PSPK 27 formally launched: To roll on from this date
- Ashwathama’s censor done-runtime locked