Devi Sri Prasad earned a lot of flack for his music in Maharshi. The songs did not reach the expectation of fans who were a bit disappointed with the star musician.
Now, the latest we hear is that DSP has covered all the damage. Unit sources reveal that he has done superb re-recording and also gave a terrific background score for the film.
The sources further reveal that DSP’s BGM in the second half has lifted the film to another level. Maharshi is up for a release tomorrow and is directed by Vamsi Paidipally.
Articles that might interest you:
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary
- Comedian Prudhvi meets with a car accident
- Bigg Boss 4- Suspense intensifies on a temporary host
- Tamannaah opens up about her friendship with Kajal