We have earlier reported that the Pre-production work for Nandamuri Balakrishna’s most eagerly awaited 100th film, Gautamiputra Satakarni, is going on in full swing and that director Krish and his team are working meticulously on each and every detail regarding the film’s period setting, costumes and props.
Last night, Krish took to his Twitter profile and said, “@ThisIsDSP working from NEW YORK for #GautamiputraSatakarni. Love ur passion n dedication #SiromaniPutra”. Interestingly, DSP chose America to begin his music compositions for the film. Earlier, DSP gave super hit audio for Balayya’s Legend and fans are hoping that he will once again weave his magic for this prestigious project.
The regular shooting of NBK100 will kick-start in Morocco from the first week of May.
— Krish Jagarlamudi (@DirKrish) 25 April 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Manchu Manoj’s maiden home production
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities