Star music composer Devi Sri Prasad celebrated his birthday today and his fans and the entire industry poured in wishes on social media. An exciting glimpse of his composition from the upcoming pan-India film ‘Pushpa’ with Allu Arjun and Sukumar was unveiled earlier today.
On the occasion of his birthday, Devi Sri Prasad shared a few details about a home for abandoned children, Daddy’s Home at Gannavaram. As a noble gesture, DSP announced that he is going to sponsor a couple of kids and will be donating all the groceries and daily needs for the entire month of August. He also shared the details in a post via his Twitter so that anyone who is willing to donate and lend a helping hand to the kids.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral