Touted to be made with a whopping budget of 1,000 crores, Randamoozham will be an adaptation of the great Indian epic Mahabharata, narrated through the point of view of Bheema. Mohanlal himself will be essaying Bheema’s role.
Meanwhile, the film’s director Shrikumar Menon revealed in his latest interview that he wishes to cast either Mahesh Babu or Hrithik Roshan for the role of Lord Sri Krishna in the movie. More details will be announced soon.
This film will be made in 2 parts and it will be bankrolled by the UAE-based business tycoon of Indian origin BR Shetty and it will hit the screens in 2020. This movie will feature several internationallyacclaimed technicians.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy
- Star hero turns rapper for his next
- Beach Road Chetan clears censor; All set for Nov 22nd release
- Allu hero to make his web-series debut
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with George Reddy