Touted to be made with a whopping budget of 1,000 crores, Randamoozham will be an adaptation of the great Indian epic Mahabharata, narrated through the point of view of Bheema. Mohanlal himself will be essaying Bheema’s role.
Meanwhile, the film’s director Shrikumar Menon revealed in his latest interview that he wishes to cast either Mahesh Babu or Hrithik Roshan for the role of Lord Sri Krishna in the movie. More details will be announced soon.
This film will be made in 2 parts and it will be bankrolled by the UAE-based business tycoon of Indian origin BR Shetty and it will hit the screens in 2020. This movie will feature several internationallyacclaimed technicians.
Articles that might interest you:
- Cute video: Sitara practices classical dance in a Paris hotel
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal