The D-day is finally here. The counting for the recently concluded general elections has begun and the fate of several high profile candidates will be sealed in a couple of hours. Naturally, all eyes were on film star turned politician Pawan Kalyan’s prospects in his Bheemavaram and Gajuwaka constituencies.
Since morning, Pawan has been trailing and then leading in both his constituencies. As per the flash updates, Pawan is currently trailing by a few hundred votes in both Bheemavaram and Gajuwaka constituencies. However, clear trends will emerge post lunchtime today. Pawan’s fans and Janasena sympathizers are pinning high hopes on the party’s chances in the Andhra Pradesh Assembly elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s striking first look in and as Boxer out on his birthday
- Entha Manchivaadavuraa is the best film in my career: Kalyanram
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M