It is a known fact that Allu Sirish is coming up with a film called ABCD which will hit the screens on the 17th of this month. The film is in its post-production mode and Allu Sirish has started dubbing for his part.
Sources close to us have revealed that the entertainment part in the film has come out extremely well and will impress the audience for sure. The situational comedy between Sirish and comedian Bharath has worked out well and will be the driving force for the film.
Adding further, the reports reveal that the makers have added good emotions in the film which will work for all sections of the audience.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk
- Anil Ravipudi reveals why Kalyanram refused to produce Pataas initially