Hero Nandamuri Balakrishna today launched the prestigious biopic, NTR, on his legendary father and former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. Speaking at the inaugural ceremony, Balayya drenched his father with countless praises.
“NTR must be remembered not only by the Telugus, but the entire country must celebrate him. He is a national treasure. The entire country is awaiting the NTR biopic,” Balayya said. He further added that NTR is an inspiration to many national leaders and political parties with his revolutionary reforms.
Balakrishna, who will be reprising his father in the biopic, went on to say that the film’s script has come out wonderfully. NTR is being directed by Teja and produced jointly by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the Dasara festive season.
- Krishnam Raju’s latest statement on Prabhas’ marriage
- Senior hero to play villain in a film based on Pawan Kalyan
- Rajnikanth to play this powerful role after 3 decades?
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections