Hero Nandamuri Balakrishna today launched the prestigious biopic, NTR, on his legendary father and former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh NT Ramarao. Speaking at the inaugural ceremony, Balayya drenched his father with countless praises.
“NTR must be remembered not only by the Telugus, but the entire country must celebrate him. He is a national treasure. The entire country is awaiting the NTR biopic,” Balayya said. He further added that NTR is an inspiration to many national leaders and political parties with his revolutionary reforms.
Balakrishna, who will be reprising his father in the biopic, went on to say that the film’s script has come out wonderfully. NTR is being directed by Teja and produced jointly by Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the Dasara festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Ranarangam’s second song has old school romance
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true