Balakrishna’s ambitious biopic, NTR, a film that will showcase the life and legacy of Balayya’s father and legendary actor cum politician NT Ramarao, has been making headlines over the past few weeks. Balayya himself will be portraying NTR’s role in this Teja directorial.
As per the latest updates, the makers are considering senior hero Jagapathi Babu for NTR’s son-in-law Chandrababu Naidu’s role. Also, Balayya’s nephew and actor Kalyan Ram is said to be in consideration for his father Harikrishna’s role.
The buzz is that NTR’s biopic will conclude with the stalwart thespian swearing in as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. However, an official announcement is awaited from the makers. Keep watching 123telugu for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal