Balakrishna’s ambitious biopic, NTR, a film that will showcase the life and legacy of Balayya’s father and legendary actor cum politician NT Ramarao, has been making headlines over the past few weeks. Balayya himself will be portraying NTR’s role in this Teja directorial.
As per the latest updates, the makers are considering senior hero Jagapathi Babu for NTR’s son-in-law Chandrababu Naidu’s role. Also, Balayya’s nephew and actor Kalyan Ram is said to be in consideration for his father Harikrishna’s role.
The buzz is that NTR’s biopic will conclude with the stalwart thespian swearing in as the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. However, an official announcement is awaited from the makers. Keep watching 123telugu for further updates.
- Poll: Which of these two films are you excited for?
- Local US distributors thinking twice about Dear Comrade
- Young hero excited about his next
- Jersey’s latest Nizam collections
- Massive disappointment for Nikhil
- Rana in news again- Lean look becomes hot topic