Sudheer Babu-starrer latest crime comedy, Bhale Manchi Roju, has been released to a rousing response as audiences and critics gave the film a unanimous thumbs up. The film’s intelligently written screenplay interlaced with humor is being well appreciated by movie lovers.
Now, as a true testimony to the film’s success, distributors from several areas have added extra shows and more screens for Bhale Manchi Roju. The film opened to solid collections this morning and most of the night shows in both the Telugu states are sold out. The film’s success has given a phenomenal start to the debutant director, Sriram Adittya.
Produced by Sudheer’s close friends Vijay and Shashi, Bhale Manchi Roju also stars Wamiqa Gabbi, Saikumar, Posani and Prudhvi in important roles.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties