Sudheer Babu-starrer latest crime comedy, Bhale Manchi Roju, has been released to a rousing response as audiences and critics gave the film a unanimous thumbs up. The film’s intelligently written screenplay interlaced with humor is being well appreciated by movie lovers.
Now, as a true testimony to the film’s success, distributors from several areas have added extra shows and more screens for Bhale Manchi Roju. The film opened to solid collections this morning and most of the night shows in both the Telugu states are sold out. The film’s success has given a phenomenal start to the debutant director, Sriram Adittya.
Produced by Sudheer’s close friends Vijay and Shashi, Bhale Manchi Roju also stars Wamiqa Gabbi, Saikumar, Posani and Prudhvi in important roles.
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success