After a sensational run, Venky and Varun Tej’s Sankranthi blockbuster, Fun and Frustration, has slowed down a bit at theaters across the twin Telugu states. In Krishna district, on Wednesday, F2 collected Rs 1.54 lakhs and took its total 19-day share to Rs 4.78 crores.
On the other hand, Akhil’s Mr Majnu is continuing its disappointing show in the Krishna region. The film could only collect Rs 1.39 lakhs on Wednesday, ending up with a 6-day today share of Rs 64 lakhs. The film may end up as a loss making venture for its distributors in almost all the areas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s next to be based on this unique sport
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections