Falaknuma Das is just hours away from its release and the film’s main hero, Viswak Sen is super confident. Speaking in an interview, he said that the tickets for the previews shows have been sold out like hot cakes.
He also added that initially there were only nine previews shows which were planned. But as the tickets were sold out in just an hour, they increased the previews in no time.
Viswak says that close to 33 preview shows are being aired in the Nizam area alone today which is huge for a small budget film.
Viswak Sen himself is directing this film which is the remake of the hit Malayalam film Angamalay Diaries and will release tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic