Ever since its release, Maharshi, Mahesh Babu’s acclaimed social drama, is winning audiences hearts and even the box-office collections all over the Telugu states have been emphatic. Now, the film is being appreciated by none other than the farmer’s community, on which the film is based on.
Maharshi was specially screened for a select few farmers in Hyderabad. Interacting with the media after the screening, the farmers had some nice things to say about Maharshi and the important message the film has set out to give. They said that Maharshi has brought back the lost respect for farmers and that even youths are not shying away from taking up farming after Maharshi’s #WeekendAgriculture trend caught momentum among youngsters.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay to work with this lady director?
- Is Ileana’s Bollywood career over?
- Update on AVPL’s Chennai city collections
- Is this is the reason behind Nishabdham’s postponement?
- Ajay Devgn’s Maidaan seals its release date
- Dusshera 2020 getting heated up