And finally, the most awaited day has arrived. This afternoon, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 150th film, tentatively titled Kathilantodu, will be launched officially in a grand event. Yesterday, the film’s director VV Vinayak performed special prayers for the film’s script at Antharvedi Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple.
Interacting with the media personnel on this occasion, Vinayak said that he feels blessed to be directing Megastar Chiranjeevi in his landmark 150th film. Vinayak also said that even though he has directed young Mega heroes like Charan and Allu Arjun, it’s a completely different feeling directing Chiru once again.
The director further said that the film’s regular shooting will begin in June and that it will release during Sankranthi, 2017.
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment