With the support of some of the major actors in the industry, fight masters Ram and Lakshman want to come up with a separate day for the Film Industry. Just like state formation day and other special days are observed for all industries, Ram and Lakshman want to mark a special day for the Telugu Film Industry.
This day will be celebrated grandly and a holiday will also be given to members of all 24 recognised crafts. The renowned fight masters are gathering support from within the industry for this proposal and if everything goes as per plan, there will be a formal adoption by the Producers council as well.
Ram and Lakshman will be meeting the press soon to outline their plan for this special day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood
- Punarnavi’s performance to stand out in her next
- Charmme’s parents test positive for COVID 19
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style