It’s well known that popular actor Arvind Swami is playing the role of legendary Tamil actor and former Tamil Nadu CM MGR in Thalaivi, the much-awaited biopic on J Jayalalithaa. The makers of Thalaivi will be unveiling the first look poster of Arvind Swami as MGR tomorrow (Dec 24) at 10 AM to commemorate MGR’s death anniversary.
Thalaivi is being made as a Tamil-Hindi bilingual and it will simultaneously release in Telugu. The film has Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut playing Jayalalithaa’s role, while Poorna plays Jayaa’s close friend Sasikala.
Directed by AL Vijay, Thalaivi is being produced by Vishnu Vardhan Induri and Shaailesh R Singh. Hitesh Thakkar and Thirumal Reddy are co-producing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date