Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is currently shooting for his bilingual period war drama, 1945. Rana is essaying the role of a soldier in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s Indian National Army (Azad Hind Fauj).
Today, Rana tweeted a picture showcasing his clean-shaven look for the film. The actor also revealed that 1945’s first look poster will be unveiled in November. The exact date of the poster’s release will be announced later.
1945 is set in the pre-independence era and it will have Regina playing Rana’s love interest. Sathyasiva is directing the movie.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh