Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is currently shooting for his bilingual period war drama, 1945. Rana is essaying the role of a soldier in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s Indian National Army (Azad Hind Fauj).
Today, Rana tweeted a picture showcasing his clean-shaven look for the film. The actor also revealed that 1945’s first look poster will be unveiled in November. The exact date of the poster’s release will be announced later.
1945 is set in the pre-independence era and it will have Regina playing Rana’s love interest. Sathyasiva is directing the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shraddha Kapoor waiting for that to happen
- Oh! Baby’s writer dedicates his success to mom and grandma
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy