Macho hunk Rana Daggubati is currently shooting for his bilingual period war drama, 1945. Rana is essaying the role of a soldier in Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s Indian National Army (Azad Hind Fauj).
Today, Rana tweeted a picture showcasing his clean-shaven look for the film. The actor also revealed that 1945’s first look poster will be unveiled in November. The exact date of the poster’s release will be announced later.
1945 is set in the pre-independence era and it will have Regina playing Rana’s love interest. Sathyasiva is directing the movie.
- Naga Shaurya to team up with Avasarala Srinivas again?
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR Kathanayakudu did you like the most?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Srikanth Addala’s next gets an interesting title
- Chiranjeevi’s granddaughter gets a cute name