Former heroine Laila was a name to reckon with in Tollywood and Kollywood in the 90s and until 2006. She is popular for her roles in movies like Egire Pavurama, Pelli Chesukundam and Pithamagan etc. But after tying the knot with Mehdin in 2006, Laila quit movies and is leading a happy married life.
This evening, Laila landed in Hyderabad to take part in a private event. She interacted with the media on the sidelines of the event and expressed her wish to make a comeback to Tollywood. Laila said that she has been getting interesting offers, but she is waiting for characters with grey shades. She also revealed her plans to turn director someday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aditya music snap music rights of Ram’s next for a bomb
- Buzz: Sarkaru Vaari Paata to stream on this OTT platform
- Sequel to Adivi Sesh’s Goodachari to be announced soon
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas reveals the toughest part of his Hindi debut
- Viral – Allu Arha preps for the shoot of Shakunthalam
- Official: Pushpa confirmed for this festive release