A couple of months ago, fans of Chiyaan Vikram and the cult Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, were in for a huge shock when the makers of Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake had entirely scrapped the version directed by national award-winning filmmaker Bala. The makers then hired a new director and a fresh cast and completed the entire film within a record 50 days.
Now, Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, titled Adithya Varma, has landed in a new legal trouble. Bala has reportedly sent a legal notice to Adithya Varma’s makers, asking them not to use even a single shot from his version in the new version. It remains to be seen how Adithya Varma’s team will respond to Bala’s note. On the other hand, Adithya Varma is slated for release in July,
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet to romance Vaishnav Tej in Krish directorial
- Popular music composer gets busy as actor
- Deva Katta’s film on CBN-YSR’s friendship and rivalry gets a striking title
- Review : Johaar – Telugu film on AHA
- A sequel on the cards for Palasa 1978?
- Pawan Kalyan’s name gets associated with yet another remake