A couple of months ago, fans of Chiyaan Vikram and the cult Telugu romantic drama, Arjun Reddy, were in for a huge shock when the makers of Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake had entirely scrapped the version directed by national award-winning filmmaker Bala. The makers then hired a new director and a fresh cast and completed the entire film within a record 50 days.
Now, Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake, titled Adithya Varma, has landed in a new legal trouble. Bala has reportedly sent a legal notice to Adithya Varma’s makers, asking them not to use even a single shot from his version in the new version. It remains to be seen how Adithya Varma’s team will respond to Bala’s note. On the other hand, Adithya Varma is slated for release in July,
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s crucial role in Gopichand’s next
- Amala Paul goes bold in Aadai’s teaser
- Akshara’s teaser gets a date
- First Rank Raju censored; All set for June 21st release
- Poll : Did Keerthy Suresh’s weight loss impress you?
- Mahesh to join his next from this date