Hanu Raghvapudi disappointed many with his last outing Padi Padi Leche Manasu. Since then, he has not been in much news and now the latest we hear is that he is working on a script.
Sources close to us have revealed that the film will be a period drama with an army backdrop. The film will be set in the ’70s and will have some known stars playing lead roles.
The scripting has not been completed and Hanu is taking his own time to make sure that he scores a good hit with his new film
Articles that might interest you:
- K Viswanath, Chiru, Mahesh & Sam win Zee Awards
- Kajal reveals why she is signing select movies
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest