Just a few more hours are left before the grand worldwide release of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s highly-anticipated silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film will hit screens tonight in the US and special shows are being planned in several centres across the twin Telugu states.
Ever since he returned to Hyderabad from the Paris holiday, Mahesh has been promoting Maharshi by interacting with several media houses. In a latest interview, the actor said that he is sure that his fans and audiences will see him at his vintage best in Maharshi. However Mahesh remained tight-lipped about his statement, leaving the suspense to carry on until the film’s release.
In Maharshi, Mahesh will be seen in three different avatars – a college student, a New York-based business tycoon and a farmer. All the three roles will be a treat for his fans. The actor is pretty confident about the film’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Good Luck Sakhi’s teaser: A chirpy tribal girl’s rise to national glory
- Sanjay Dutt to complete dubbing for Sadak 2 before treatment
- Lost many opportunities due to favoritism: Anasuya
- Interesting backdrop for Krish’s film with Rakul and Vaishnav Tej