Music maestro Ilayaraja is happy about the continuing friendship between two remarkable individuals. They happen to be Superstar Rajinikanth and Collection King Mohan Babu. Rajinikanth and Mohan Babu are thick friends to this day and their friendship has survived for quite a few decades in an industry notorious for its poor human relations.
Ilayaraja remarked on their friendship along similar lines. “Rajinikanth and Mohan Babu have been thick friends since a very long time. They stayed together in Pondy Bazaar and faced poverty, often struggling for one square meal a day. Fame and money blessed both of them. But they still remain friends. It is a heartening fact and I am very glad about it.”, said the music maestro.
The friendship between Rajinikanth and Mohan Babu is one worth applauding and Ilayaraja has done just that.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes