Now, the latest news is that the overseas rights of the film have been bagged by Nirvana Cinemas who earlier distributed Arjun Reddy and Anando Brahma.
Mahanati is directed by Nag Ahswin and has Keerthy Suresh and Samantha in lead roles. The film is based on the life of yesteryear heroine Savitri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states
- Media’s constant questions to Ram about this topic
- Priya Prakash Varrier surprises with her first ‘mass’ song Ladi Ladi
- Popular producer turns exhibitor with a 2-screen miniplex