Tamil star, Sivakarthikeyan’s 2019 film, Namma Vettu Pillai ended up as a decent hit as the box office. Touted as a family drama, the film was directed by Pandiraj.
During the lockdown period, the film is dubbed in Telugu as Manasunnodu and had a direct satellite release on Gemini Television last week. Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film had registered a good TRP of 4.65 during its first telecast.
Anu Emmanuel and Aishwarya Rajesh are the females in this rural family drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Stalwart actor’s daughter dreams of becoming a director
- Four star heroines to clash on OTT
- Actress, cancer survivor turns producer
- Telugu girl returns to Tollywood after making her mark in Kollywood