Siddharth, who’s going to make a comeback in Telugu after a long gap, is confident that his upcoming horror drama Gruham is going to be a gamechanger in this genre. Directed by Milind Rau, the film also stars Andrea Jeremiah, and it is said to be inspired from a true story.
Talking about the film, in a recent interview, Siddharth said, “There is a myth that if you scare the audience too much then people won’t watch horror film. However, that’s not the case because people really loved the Conjuring series. I am proud of the fact that Gruham is a proper horror film without a single joke in it. It’ll be a gamechanger for horror genre in Indian cinema.”
The actor has also written the story, and dialogues in three languages. The film will hit the screens in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi on November 3.
Articles that might interest you:
- This scene in Salman’s Radhe is going to be crazy
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute