Siddharth, who’s going to make a comeback in Telugu after a long gap, is confident that his upcoming horror drama Gruham is going to be a gamechanger in this genre. Directed by Milind Rau, the film also stars Andrea Jeremiah, and it is said to be inspired from a true story.
Talking about the film, in a recent interview, Siddharth said, “There is a myth that if you scare the audience too much then people won’t watch horror film. However, that’s not the case because people really loved the Conjuring series. I am proud of the fact that Gruham is a proper horror film without a single joke in it. It’ll be a gamechanger for horror genre in Indian cinema.”
The actor has also written the story, and dialogues in three languages. The film will hit the screens in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi on November 3.
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film