A couple of days ago, Superstar Mahesh Babu and his AMB Cinemas made headlines for wrong reasons. The GST Commissionerate in Hyderabad reportedly served a show cause notice to AMB Cinemas over an alleged violation of GST guidelines by not reducing the ticket rates at the multiplex.
Now, within two days, Mahesh and AMB Cinemas’ gesture has been appreciated by the GST Commissionerate. Apparently, Mahesh and his AMB Cinemas’ partner Sunil Narang have given additional profit of Rs 35.66 lakhs that has been collected as GST on ticket rates at AMB Cinemas to the ‘Consumer Welfare Fund of India’.
The GST Commissionerate issued a statement, appreciating Mahesh and Sunil Narang for being the first multiplex management in the entire country to return the additional GST.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now
- Team NTR30 to announce star music composer very soon?