GV Prakash, who has been making a conscious attempt to prove himself as an actor, has struck gold with his latest film, Sarvam Thaala Mayam, if the latest buzz about the film is anything to go by. The film opened to rave reviews and GV Prakash in particular is being highly praised for his performance.
Directed by Rajeev Menon, the film narrates the story of an aspiring dalit musician who overcomes all odds to make his dream come true. Apart from GV Prakash, another actor Nedumudi Venu too is being appreciated for his role.
Meanwhile, music lovers couldn’t stop raving about AR Rahman’s work in the film. The makers had planned to dub the film in Telugu as well, and it remains to be seen when it is going to hit the screens in AP and Telangana.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Vishwak Sen- I want to be the next Vijay Sethupati
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero