It’s been over 4 years since India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, released and created history. The craze was such that several top stars too had wished to be part of the franchise. The film’s historic success has made its actors hugely popular across the country.
Now, happening young beauty Nidhhi Agerwal is the latest to join the list of stars who wish to be associated with brand Baahubali. In a media interaction on the sidelines of an event in Hyderabad, the iSmart Shankar actress has said that she is a huge fan of magnum opuses like Baahubali and that she wouldn’t miss the chance if she gets an opportunity to act in Baahubali 3.
The world of Baahubali is currently being explored via a web-series and animation series. In the past, Rajamouli did hint at the idea of making Baahubali 3. However, that will be a distant dream and fans have to wait for several years even if the protect materializes.
Articles that might interest you:
- AR Rahman reveals his most difficult music score to date
- Bheeshma’s exceptional run in the overseas continues
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title