Popular hero Nandamuri Balakrishna turns 53 today. He was born on June 10th 1960, into the family of Sri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao garu in erstwhile Madras. Balakrishna is the sixth son of NTR and he spent much of his early life in Chennai. He made his acting debut with ‘Tatamma Katha’ in 1974.
Balakrishna is known for his emotional nature and mass entertainers. His punch dialogues and action entertainers are a big hit with the masses. Some of Balakrishna’s biggest commercial hits include ‘Simha’, ‘Narasimha Naidu’,’Samara Simha Reddy’, ‘Bhairava Dweepam’, ‘Aditya 369’, ‘Rowdy Inspector’, ‘Lorry Driver’, ‘Mangamma gari Manavadu’, and ‘Nari Nari Naduma Murari’ .
Balakrishna is all set to begin work on a new project soon. He will be working in Boyapati Sreenu’s direction and 14 Reels Entertainment banner will be producing this movie. Sai Korrapati will be presenting this project.
123telugu.com wishes Nandamuri Balakrishna a very Happy Birthday
- Kiraak Party actress bags Jayam Ravi’s film
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu