Popular hero Nandamuri Balakrishna turns 53 today. He was born on June 10th 1960, into the family of Sri Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao garu in erstwhile Madras. Balakrishna is the sixth son of NTR and he spent much of his early life in Chennai. He made his acting debut with ‘Tatamma Katha’ in 1974.
Balakrishna is known for his emotional nature and mass entertainers. His punch dialogues and action entertainers are a big hit with the masses. Some of Balakrishna’s biggest commercial hits include ‘Simha’, ‘Narasimha Naidu’,’Samara Simha Reddy’, ‘Bhairava Dweepam’, ‘Aditya 369’, ‘Rowdy Inspector’, ‘Lorry Driver’, ‘Mangamma gari Manavadu’, and ‘Nari Nari Naduma Murari’ .
Balakrishna is all set to begin work on a new project soon. He will be working in Boyapati Sreenu’s direction and 14 Reels Entertainment banner will be producing this movie. Sai Korrapati will be presenting this project.
123telugu.com wishes Nandamuri Balakrishna a very Happy Birthday
Articles that might interest you:
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers
- Mahesh Babu not bothered about Sankranthi competition