Youthful Hero Siddharth turns 33 today. The actor was born on April 17th in 1979 into a Tamil Iyer family and spent most of his childhood in Chennai and Delhi. After completing his MBA from S.P.Jain Institute of Management, Mumbai, Siddharth joined Maniratnam as an assistant director for the movie ‘Amrutha’. He made his acting debut with Shankar’s ‘Boys’ but his big break came with ‘Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana’ he has not looked back since then. The landmark film ‘Bommarillu’ firmly established his career in Telugu
Known for his lover boy roles and his youthful good looks, Siddharth has been churning out films year after year with some success. The actor will soon be seen in Deepa Mehta’s prestigious project ‘Midnights Children’. In Telugu, he is currently working for a new film with Samantha in the direction of Nandini Reddy.
123telugu.com wishes Siddharth a very Happy Birthday.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor