This Friday, the Telugu version of the Malayalam blockbuster 2018 is getting ready for a grand release. Bunny Vas is releasing the movie in the Telugu states. Today the film has been screened to the Telugu media. After the event, a press meet was conducted, which was attended by Harish Shankar, Bunny Vas, and the film’s director Jude Anthany Joseph.
It is when a reporter asked Bunny Vas why Geetha Arts is releasing more dubbing films lately. Also, it was asked if Telugu filmmakers are capable of making a film like 2018. Harish Shankar gave a befitting reply by saying that it isn’t a valid question at a time when the entire world is looking at Telugu cinema.
“We should feel happy as our movies are reaching a large section of the audience,” said Harish. Harish further commented Hindi audiences didn’t see RRR, KGF, and Baahubali as dubbing films. He added that it doesn’t matter if it is a dubbing or remake film. Harish went on to say that audiences are watching good content irrespective of language.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Leo inks all-time 3rd highest overseas deal
- Pic Talk: Prabhas celebrates Prashanth Neel’s birthday
- Photo Moment: Chiru oozes style and swag in his latest avatar
- Humane initiative of Megastar wins hearts of one and all
- Vijay’s Leo sets a stunning new record in Kerala
- Adipurush: Music composer Atul to do a unique feat for the pre-release event
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food