Numero uno director SS Rajamouli is yet to come out of the hangover from the historic success of Baahubali 2. The maverick director is currently in Galle, Sri Lanka, rejuvenating himself before he takes the plunge into his next project.
It looks like Rajamouli is having a gala time in Sri Lanka. The ace filmmaker took to Twitter and posted a picture, captioning, “Local Tamil Cricket team in Galle, Srilanka. Had fun playing with them”. Meanwhile, Rajamouli is yet to zero in on a script for his next project.
Local Tamil Cricket team in Galle, Srilanka. Had fun playing with them. pic.twitter.com/5PWwb8fcge
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) September 29, 2017
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states