Numero uno director SS Rajamouli is yet to come out of the hangover from the historic success of Baahubali 2. The maverick director is currently in Galle, Sri Lanka, rejuvenating himself before he takes the plunge into his next project.
It looks like Rajamouli is having a gala time in Sri Lanka. The ace filmmaker took to Twitter and posted a picture, captioning, “Local Tamil Cricket team in Galle, Srilanka. Had fun playing with them”. Meanwhile, Rajamouli is yet to zero in on a script for his next project.
Local Tamil Cricket team in Galle, Srilanka. Had fun playing with them. pic.twitter.com/5PWwb8fcge
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) September 29, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer
- Vijay Devarakonda’s craze doubles in Tamil Nadu
- Ram answers his trolls in a superb manner
- The first fight in Bigg Boss house started