Numero uno director SS Rajamouli is yet to come out of the hangover from the historic success of Baahubali 2. The maverick director is currently in Galle, Sri Lanka, rejuvenating himself before he takes the plunge into his next project.
It looks like Rajamouli is having a gala time in Sri Lanka. The ace filmmaker took to Twitter and posted a picture, captioning, “Local Tamil Cricket team in Galle, Srilanka. Had fun playing with them”. Meanwhile, Rajamouli is yet to zero in on a script for his next project.
Local Tamil Cricket team in Galle, Srilanka. Had fun playing with them. pic.twitter.com/5PWwb8fcge
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) September 29, 2017
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release
- Devadas completes censor formalities
- Massive release for Vishal’s next
- Advance bookings open for Aravinda Sametha