Just a day before her wedding, actress Samantha took some time out to interact with her fans via a live chat on Twitter. One of her followers questioned Samantha how did she know if Chay was that special person in her life. “It was at first sight,” replied Samantha.
Samantha made her Tollywood debut with Ye Maaya Chesave, which was Chay’s second film. They continued to be good friends ever since. Cupid struck in the process and the lovebirds finally made their relationship public after dating each other for around a couple of years.
Chay and Samantha will first wed in traditional Hindu style tomorrow and then exchange rings in Christian style on the 7th in Goa. The wedding will be a simple affair, with around 100 guests gracing the occasion. Nagarjuna will host a grand reception in Hyderabad very soon.
It was at first sight . https://t.co/im9cij8zfZ
— Samantha Ruth Prabhu (@Samanthaprabhu2) October 5, 2017
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy