It’s well known that hero Gopichand is currently shooting for a high budget spy thriller. The film’s latest schedule is underway in Hyderabad these days. Tamil director Thiru Subrahmanyam is helming this project and Anil Sunkara is producing it. This is Gopichand’s 26th film.
The film’s makers are going to officially announce the title tomorrow at 11:34 am. But here we have the exclusive update for you. The film has been interestingly titled Chanakya, sticking true to the film’s theme. A major portion of the film was shot in Rajasthan.
Gopichand will be seen romancing two heroines in the film. More details about the film will be out tomorrow.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next