Puri Jagannadh has a habit of announcing his movies’ release date right on the launch date itself. Following the same tradition, he had announced at iSmart Shankar’s muhurtham ceremony that the film will be hitting screens in the last week of May.
However, as per the latest updates, iSmart Shankar’s release has been pushed to June end or July first week. And the reason behind this unexpected delay is quite unusual. Apparently, one of the film’s leading ladies, Nidhhi Agerwal, had lost her passport in Hyderabad last month. She had filed a police complaint and the case is still under investigation.
While iSmart Shankar’s talkie part is almost complete, Puri has planned to can a couple of songs in Europe, and Nidhhi can’t travel abroad unless she gets a new passport. In this scenario, a delay in the film’s release was inevitable.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!
- Tollywood makers ready to pay a bomb for Thaman
- Rana silently wrapping up Virata Parvam’s shoot