Puri Jagannadh has a habit of announcing his movies’ release date right on the launch date itself. Following the same tradition, he had announced at iSmart Shankar’s muhurtham ceremony that the film will be hitting screens in the last week of May.
However, as per the latest updates, iSmart Shankar’s release has been pushed to June end or July first week. And the reason behind this unexpected delay is quite unusual. Apparently, one of the film’s leading ladies, Nidhhi Agerwal, had lost her passport in Hyderabad last month. She had filed a police complaint and the case is still under investigation.
While iSmart Shankar’s talkie part is almost complete, Puri has planned to can a couple of songs in Europe, and Nidhhi can’t travel abroad unless she gets a new passport. In this scenario, a delay in the film’s release was inevitable.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET
- Good Luck Sakhi’s teaser: A chirpy tribal girl’s rise to national glory