Dileep was taken into custody and was in jail for the past 85 days. Now, the latest update is that the Kerala High Court has finally granted conditional bail to Dileep.
HC also asked him to surrender his passport and deposit 1 lakh rupees. On the Other hand, Dileep’s latest outing, Ramleela is running to packed houses across Kerala.
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?
- Star actress trashes rumours about her career in Telugu
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership