Dileep was taken into custody and was in jail for the past 85 days. Now, the latest update is that the Kerala High Court has finally granted conditional bail to Dileep.
HC also asked him to surrender his passport and deposit 1 lakh rupees. On the Other hand, Dileep’s latest outing, Ramleela is running to packed houses across Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT platforms tempting makers of Paagal?
- Kriti Sanon’s Tollywood comeback with this crazy project?
- Srikanth and Poorna’s special atrraction in Akhanda
- Bigg Boss winner’s key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Cinema Bandi tops Netflix trends list
- Makers of Ravi Teja’s Khiladi clarify about ‘OTT’ rumors