Dileep was taken into custody and was in jail for the past 85 days. Now, the latest update is that the Kerala High Court has finally granted conditional bail to Dileep.
HC also asked him to surrender his passport and deposit 1 lakh rupees. On the Other hand, Dileep’s latest outing, Ramleela is running to packed houses across Kerala.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release