The Kerala High Court on Wednesday issued notices to actress Tamannaah and Team India captain Virat Kohli for endorsing an online rummy game. The court has also used the notice to Malayalam actor Aju Verghese for promoting online gaming in the state.
The Kerala HC had issued the notices to Tamannaah, Virat and Aju, asking them why they are promoting online gaming and gambling. The HC acted on a plea filed by a common man who alleged that several youngsters have lost their lives after incurring losses in these gambling sites and demanded a ban on them. The HC has also directed the Kerala government to answer why it allowed online gambling in the state.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Viral video: Love Today actress grooves to Varisu’s hit track
- Jr NTR for Sai Dharam Tej – Deets inside
- Can Adivi Sesh repeat ‘Major’ feat with HIT 2
- Latest update on Kiara Advani’s wedding?
- Is this the release date of Vijay’s Varisu?