The Kerala High Court on Wednesday issued notices to actress Tamannaah and Team India captain Virat Kohli for endorsing an online rummy game. The court has also used the notice to Malayalam actor Aju Verghese for promoting online gaming in the state.
The Kerala HC had issued the notices to Tamannaah, Virat and Aju, asking them why they are promoting online gaming and gambling. The HC acted on a plea filed by a common man who alleged that several youngsters have lost their lives after incurring losses in these gambling sites and demanded a ban on them. The HC has also directed the Kerala government to answer why it allowed online gambling in the state.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood
- Noted actress to play a key role in Drushyam 2
- I wish Rajendra Prasad garu gets National Award: Ram at Gaali Sampath event