Actress Alia Bhatt who made a cosmetic debut in ‘Student Of The Year’, took a big leap in her latest movie ‘Highway’. She plays the role of a bride-to-be, who is kidnapped by Randeep Hooda displays an effortlessly shakily emotional and vulnerable look.
Talking about the movie Alia said, “The movie has changed my life completely and my perspective towards it”. Alia shared her experienced saying that the shooting was done at 14000ft altitude where there was no electricity, no hot water, was snowing and chilly, which didn’t deter her will to perform. She was so overwhelmed by the experience and said that it was a once in a life time occurrence, which helped her connect to the person within herself. Her role has stunned many critics, and also received critical acclaim.
Hoping she carries on with her good work, we wish her luck for her future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?