After scoring a blockbuster with his previous film, RX 100, young hero Kartikeya had his next release, the youthful romantic entertainer Hippi, yesterday. The film opened to poor reviews and even the moviegoers had given it a thumbs down.
On its day one, Hippi collected a shockingly low theatrical share of Rs 8.51 lakhs at the ticket counters across the Nizam region. This is a disastrous beginning and whether the film will manage to pick up some momentum remains to be seen. Hippi is produced by Kabali producer Kalaipuli S Thanu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Big fight erupts giving solid masala
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Nithin to silence the rumours with his film’s title
- Theatres reopen- Makers of Ram’s Red planning a big release
- Anushka joins Twitter; Fans give her a rousing welcome
- Acclaimed Tamil star turns villain for Mahesh Babu?