After being at the receiving end for months altogether in the now infamous spat, Hrithik Roshan has finally broken his silence over his alleged affair with Kangana Ranaut. The actor took to his official Facebook page to make his stand clear about the issue.
Claiming that he has been harassed for the past four years over the issue, Hrithik Roshan stated that there is no evidence about his affair with Kangana over the years. Talking about the 3000 emails that Kangana is said to have received from Hrithik, the actor said that he had surrendered his laptop and other devices to the Cyber cell for further investigation; however, there has been no progress since Kangana didn’t do the same. He also added that he didn’t travel abroad during the time frame where Kangana claimed to clicked a picture with Hrithik in Paris.
Finally, Hrithik concluded that he is trying to defend himself from being unfairly targeted and also added that when truth is not upheld, then everyone suffers as a result.
- NTR biopic seals its audio release date
- Sharwa’s PPLM’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights sold for a bomb
- Karan Johar in plans to make Goodachari in Hindi
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections